The modlet LED is spinning fast and cannot be reset
WiFi Modlets or smartAC WiFi modlets occasionally get stuck in a fast spin when you try to change the network the modlet is connected to. If the modlet light is spinning fast, it cannot be rejoined to a new network. In order to solve this issue, follow the instructions below:
- Plug in the modlet.
- Immediately (within 2 seconds) press down the button and hold it until the slow spin appears.
- When the slow spin appears, immediately (within 2 seconds) release the button.
- Now just let the modlet sit there, leave it plugged in, and check back after 5 minutes.
- If the LED is still spinning fast, then the device might need to replaced. Contact support if this happens.
- If the LED is spinning slowly, it is ready to be rejoined to your home WiFi network. Follow these steps to rejoin your modlet.
The WiFi LED is spinning fast and no matter how many times I try to reset it it still spins fast.
Set up a WiFi smartAC kit with a WiFi connected computer or tablet
Set up a WiFi smartAC kit with WiFi connected Smartphone App
Did you find this article helpful?